- test_longexp took days to finish on OSX. It now fails with a message so the
- The IDE looks better under OSX after redesign of some windows.
+- The IDE class browser and object browser now work under OSX.
- The IDE browser now has some understanding of the 2.2 object model.
- IDE readline() output is echoed to the output window.
- IDE output is flushed to the screen more often under OSX.
- macresource module fixed to work under MachoPython.
- macfs.FSRef objects now have an as_pathname method.
- The ic module returned bogus values for creator/type. Fixed.
+- Most toolbox modules now weaklink against InterfaceLib (or CarbonLib) so
+ they can be imported even if not all functionality is available. Calling a
+ method missing on your system will raise an exception.
- Carbon.App: support for various missing methods added.
- Carbon.CarbonEvt: various method signatures fixed.
- Carbon.CF: Unicode support added.
- The IDE and Tkinter do not work together. Run tkinter programs under PythonInterpreter.
- Tkinter file events do not work, unless you have opened the file through Tcl (but then
you cannot access it from Python).
-- The IDE object and class browser look funny on OSX, but they work fine.
- Aliases may not work in sys.path entries.
- PythonInterpreter used interactively will eat a lot of processor cycles. You should use
PythonIDE for interactive work and PythonInterpreter for scripts only. This is especially