- Several of the internal Unicode tables are much smaller now, and
the source code should be much friendlier to weaker compilers.
-- Fixed GC bug that caused some instances to be removed from the
- container set while they were still live.
+- In the garbage collector: Fixed bug in collection of tuples. Fixed
+ bug that caused some instances to be removed from the container set
+ while they were still live. Fixed parsing in gc.set_debug() for
+ platforms where sizeof(long) > sizeof(int).
- Fixed refcount problem in instance deallocation that only occurred
when Py_REF_DEBUG was defined and Py_TRACE_REFS was not.
-- In the garbage collector: No longer sets an object's type slot to
- NULL. Fix bug in collection of tuples.
- On Windows, getpythonregpath is now protected against null data in