*Release date: XX-FEB-2008*
+- Avoid hang when encountering a duplicate in a completion list. Bug 1571112.
- Some syntax errors were being caught by tokenize during the tabnanny
check, resulting in obscure error messages. Do the syntax check
first. Bug 1562716, 1562719 (backport r52083)
-- Patch 1693258: Fix for duplicate "preferences" menu-OS X.
Backport of r56204 .
+- Patch 1693258: Fix for duplicate "preferences" menu-OS X. ackport r56204
- OSX: Avoid crash for those versions of Tcl/Tk which don't have a console
*Release date: 03-AUG-2006*
+- Bug #1525817: Don't truncate short lines in IDLE's tool tips.
+- Bug #1517990: IDLE keybindings on MacOS X now work correctly
+- Bug #1517996: IDLE no longer shows the default Tk menu when a
+ path browser, class browser or debugger is the frontmost window on MacOS X
- EditorWindow.test() was failing. Bug 1417598
- EditorWindow failed when used stand-alone if sys.ps1 not set.
*Release date: 05-APR-2006*
+- Patch #1162825: Support non-ASCII characters in IDLE window titles.
- Source file f.flush() after writing; trying to avoid lossage if user