classes Some examples of how to use classes.
+embed An example of embedding Python in another application.
ibrowse An Emacs info file browser (uses stdwin).
See also ../doc (the Python library documentation can
be converted to info format).
threads Demos that use the 'thread' module. (Currently these
only run on SGIs, but this may change in the future.)
-www Browsers for CERN's distributed hypertext system
- World-Wide Web (one with a stdwin-based user
- interface, one for dumb ttys). Also contains a
- primitive gopher client and an ftp client.
- See also ../doc (the Python library documentation can
- be converted to WWW's "HTML" format).
WARNING: many scripts are executable and have a first line saying