This plugin shows you a list of the files stored in a zipfile on opening the zipfile. You can select a file to open it. If you change the file, the file in zip will be updated.
- cache management (for now cached files are not removed)
- add commands for browsing
- add a "close this view" to the menu, such that a zip view can be quit easier (if you do not see any tabs like in distraction-free mode)
- cleanup temp dir hourly
- fix on_activated() for newest sublime text 3 dev version
- use tempdir as temporary directory rather than cache directory, because sublime text settings files, may corrupt current ST behaviour