This README is inteded to explain the contents of this repository
What is this repository for?
- To keep all the information related to the 1st ASTROdynamics optiMIzation competitioN at UC3M (ASTROMIN)
- Version 1.0
- More info
How do I get set up?
- The description of the problem is explained in detailed in ASTROMIN.pdf
- The table of asteroids in cvs format can be found as Asteroid_table.cvs
- You can find two matlab files that implement a Lambert solver. You can choose between them, which one fits better your needs
- Finally, you can download and check the documentation of GMAT from here
- First, explore the solution space with a lambert solver
- Second, establish a good reference trajectory with a high merit function J
- Third, rebuild the reference trajectory within GMAT
- You can share your doubts, and answer other team's questions at piazza.com/uc3m.es/spring2017/as1. The most collaborative team will have an special mention.
Who do I talk to?
- Register: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org