Follow the tux
--robot is so stiff when it move (Gamelayer.cpp : 308)--
An Exciting Announcement
If you\' re craving more Beat \'Em Up action, I have good news for you ¨C I will soon be releasing a Beat \'Em Up Starter Kit here at raywenderlich.com!
- You\' re probably wondering just how awesome it will be. As a teaser, here¡¯s a list of what you can expect to find and learn in the kit:
- More actions! 3-hit combos, jumping, running
- Combination actions: jumping attack, running attack
- Adding Life Bars
- Animated 8-directional D-pad
- Animated D-pad buttons
- State machine applied to game events, and battle events with enemy spawning!
- Multiple levels, and using PLIST files for setting up events
- Creating different types of enemies using the sprite color tinting technique
- Boss enemy: Pompadour VS Mohawk! (cue dramatic music)
- More advanced enemy AI
- Much better collision system using circles instead of rectangles
- Adjusting collision circles based on actions, and drawing these circles onto the screen for debugging
- A weapon for your Pompadoured Hero: the Gauntlet
- Destructible tiled map objects
- Visible damage numbers and hit explosions
- ... and much more!