Variables `i_month` and `i_day`, as well as built-in permalink styles, are
+ Obraz 0.2 introduces an experimental plugin system. It may be changed
+ significantly in the future releases. Please refer to the [announcement]
+ and the [source code] for more info.
- The plugin system is not implemented yet. It will be implemented, but it
- will be definitly _not_ compatible with Jekyll. Jekyll plugins are written
- in Ruby, but Obraz is written in Python. The plugin API is not yet
- developed, although it's not hard to re-use the internal modularity of Obraz
* Jekyll-compatible plugin system
- There are plans to implement a plugin system, but it will be _not_
- complatible with Jekyll (Python vs Ruby).
+ The plugin system of Obraz will never be compatible with Jekyll (Python vs
+ : http://obraz.pirx.ru/2012/06/02/obraz-0.2.html
+ : https://bitbucket.org/vlasovskikh/obraz/src/master/obraz.py