Atlassian Bamboo .NET Plugin
The Atlassian Bamboo .NET Plugin adds Tasks for building and testing .NET projects.
- Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 projects
- MSBuild projects
- NAnt Projects
Plugin will autodetect all Visual Studio, MSBuild and MSTest executables.
- Create a fork of this repository on Bitbucket.org
- Commit your changes to the fork. Writing tests is encouraged where possible.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself, a link to your repository and a short summary of your changes.
- The Team will then discuss your changes and if everything goes to plan merge them into the Atlassian repository.
- All changes accepted will appear in a future version of Atlassian Bamboo
- MSBuild options quoting finally solved, all options can be passed to MSBuild using response file (-Dbamboo.plugin.dotnet.msbuild.useResponseFile=true)
The Atlassian Bamboo team would like to thank Ross Rowe for building and maintaining the predecessor to the .NET plugin, the Bamboo NAnt Plugin, for many years. Without hard working people in the ecosystem like Ross we wouldn't be here today.
- Ross Rowe
- James Dumay
- Marko Lahma
- Krystian Brazulewicz
Copyright (c) 2007 Ross Rowe
Copyright (c) 2011 Atlassian
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the Atlassian nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.