What Is It?
A JIRA plugin for integrating with Bamboo.
Who Owns It?
The Bamboo team is responsible for doing releases, fixing bugs, etc.
- Ask in the Bamboo room on HipChat
- See EAC for more details.
There are two separate build plans with different purposes:
- A build on JBAC.
- A build on Tardigrade for testing JBAM with different branches of Bamboo. Do not create feature branches of this plan if you are making changes to JBAM.
- Bundled plugins builds: https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/build/admin/edit/editBuildTasks.action?buildKey=MASTERTWO-BUNDLEDPLUGINS-JIRABAMBOOPLUGIN https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/build/admin/edit/editBuildTasks.action?buildKey=BREAKIT7-BPJ8-JBP
- Freezer builds https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/browse/JBM
URI.js was generated in http://medialize.github.io/URI.js/build.html with URI.js option only.
This project uses Maven 3 and therefore AMPS 5.x. For development purposes, you
can run it from the command line using
atlas-debug as normal:
atlas-debug --instanceId jira
To run the CTK tests: atlas-debug --product jira-clean
To run JIRA : mvn jira:run -DskipITs
- To install artifact and run unit tests only:
mvn clean install -DskipITs
- To run unit tests only