What Is It?
A JIRA plugin for integrating with Bamboo.
Who Owns It?
The Bamboo team is responsible for doing releases, fixing bugs, etc.
- Ask in the Bamboo room on HipChat
- See EAC for more details.
There are two separate build plans with different purposes:
- A build on SerBac. runs verification tests, use for releasing
- A build on Tardigrade for testing JBAM with different branches of Bamboo. Do not create feature branches of this plan if you are making changes to JBAM.
URI.js was generated in http://medialize.github.io/URI.js/build.html with URI.js option only.
This project uses Maven 3 and therefore AMPS 5.x. For development purposes, you
can run it from the command line using
atlas-debug as normal:
atlas-debug --instanceId jira
To run the CTK tests: atlas-debug --product jira-clean
To run JIRA : mvn jira:run -DskipITs
- To install artifact and run unit tests only:
mvn clean install -DskipITs
- To run unit tests only