JIRA FishEye Plugin
- Issue tracking: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FECRU/component/15794
- FishEye: https://fisheye.dev.internal.atlassian.com/browse/FEP-git
|jira-fisheye-plugin-5.0.x||JIRA 5.0 - 5.1|
|jira-fisheye-plugin-6.3.x||JIRA 6.3 - 6.4 (Java7)|
|master||version in development, needs to be cut into jira-fisheye-plugin-x.y.z when superseeded, currently JIRA 7.0 (Java8)|
Current master should build against JIRA 7. CI builds are at https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/browse/JFP:
- https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/browse/JFP-JFP63 - for jira-fisheye-plugin-6.3.x
- https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/browse/JFP-JFP70 - for master
- https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/browse/JFP-JFP - freezer release
- https://jira-bamboo.internal.atlassian.com/browse/JFP-QFYJFP - freezer qualify and promote
mvn amps:debug -DinstanceId=jira
will start only Jira instance.
mvn amps:debug -DtestGroup=integration-tests
will start a JIRA instance, and two FishEye/Crucible instances. This is the environment used by func tests. By default no applinks are set up, the tests create (and teardown) them as needed.
Fecru data is restored from AMPS zips on startup (from fecru-test-data.zip). JIRA data is restored once when starting tests (from jira-test-data.zip). Avoid restoring extra data during tests and make sure tests clean up any changes after they're done (applinks, issues, etc.).
Run func tests locally using