What is this repository for?
- This is an example of a custom element type for the developer friendly page builder laygridder.com for WordPress
How do I get set up?
- Put the directory "slider-for-laygridder-com" into your WordPress plugins folder
- Make sure the LayGridder plugin and CMB2 plugin are installed and activated
- Activate the plugin "Slider for laygridder.com"
- In your Gridder, find a new button "+Slider"
How do I modify the plugin?
- I used Grunt for this project, if you are not familiar with Grunt please read this http://gruntjs.com/getting-started
- If you want to use Grunt as well, go to your terminal, cd into the "slider-for-laygridder-com" directory and do "npm install"
- Then do "grunt watch" and start coding