Implements large integer arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
The original C program appears in Steve's book: "Programming Challenges: The Programming Contest Training Manual" by Steven Skiena and Miguel Revilla, Springer-Verlag, New York 2003.
See Steve and Miguel's website for additional information.
Bruce's release contains:
- README.md - this file
- js-bignum.js - bignum object
- js-bignum-cc.js - bignum object pushed through closure compiler
- test-jscript.js - tester (works with CScript).
- test-jscript-cc.js - tester for -cc code (works with CScript).
- timed.cmd - rough timer for tests
Better testing and better documentation to follow.
- added GCD and LCM
- added floating point support: FADD, FSUB, FMUL and FDIV (only in the test files at this point)
- Added memoclear function
- Number of digits can be specified when BIGNUMLIB and BIGNUM are instantiated.
- js-bignum.js can be called from JScript or from Node.js
- extra functions: