0.3.1 (February 6, 2013)
- Fix TypeError: You cannot set Response.body to a text object (https://bitbucket.org/bbangert/dozer/issue/5). Patch by Mitchell Peabody.
0.3 (December 13, 2012)
- Emit the "PIL is not installed" only if the Dozer middleware is actually used.
- Give a name to the Dozer memleak thread.
- You can now supply a function directly to Logview(stack_formatter=fn)
- New configuration option for Logview middleware: tb_formatter, similar to stack_formatter, but for exception tracebacks.
0.2 (December 5, 2012)
- Adding logview that appends log events for the current request to the bottom of the html output for html requests.
- Adding profiler for request profiling and call tree viewing.
- Refactored Dozer into its own leak package.
- New maintainer: Marius Gedminas.
0.1 (June 14, 2008)
- Initial public release, port from Dowser, a CherryPy tool.