- New helper ``sanitize()`` strips HTML tags from user input.
- New helper ``css_classes()`` to add classes to a tag programmatically.
- - Fix bug in tag helpers when passing
'id_ ' argument (although 'id' is
+ - Fix bug in tag helpers when passing id_ argument (although is
- Add OptionGroup class and optgroup support to select(). Patch by
* WARNING: paginate now takes arguments intended for the collection object as
query_args. This could affect backwards compatibility. This fixes a common
issue that non-keyword arguments passed into paginate get eaten by
- paginate's keyword arguments instead of being in *args to go on to the
+ paginate's keyword arguments instead of being in *args to go on to the
* Added environ checking with Routes so that page will be automatically pulled
out of the query string, or from the Routes match dict if available.
* Sync'd Tags helper to 5857.
* Sync'd Asset tag helper to 6057.
* Sync'd Rails Number helper to 6045.
-* Updated Ajax commands to internally use
'with_ ' to avoid name conflicts with
+* Updated Ajax commands to internally use with_ to avoid name conflicts with
Python 2.5 and beyond. Reported by anilj. Fixes #190.
* Applied patch from David Smith to decode URL parts as Routes does.
<tr><th>pylonslib</th><td>Helpers for Pylons</td></tr>
<p>WebHelpers is pure Python and has no dependencies. However, a few
``len(array[n]) != len(array)``. You may get an ``IndexError`` or
- Picture the first example as:
+ Picture the first example as::