- Revert Sprox patch (#59) from 1.3b1; it makes SQLAlchemy inefficient (#63).
- The Sprox object is apparently incompatible because it's not sliceable.
- (We can't fully check whether it's sliceable. We'd have to call .__getitem__
- with a slice and and guess what its exception means, and calling it may
- cause side effects. But the Sprox error, a dict, and my test classes all
- raise "TypeError: unhashable type", so I check for that.)
+ The bug reporter's Sprox object seems to be unsliceable and therefore
+ incompatible with paginate. Changed error message to say this if the
+ slicing operation raises "TypeError: unhashable type".