YaRSS2 : Yet another RSS 2, a RSS plugin for Deluge
Author: Bro email@example.com
Based on YaRSS by Camillo Dell'mour
Building the plugin
$ python setup.py bdist_egg
Running the tests
The directory containing yarss2 must be on the PYTHONPATH
yarss2$ export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:$PWD/..
Run the tests with:
yarss2$ trial tests
v1.4.3 - 2015-11-14
#10: Option to make YaRSS2 fetch subscriptions on startup
#13: Moved sending test email from daemon instead of client
#14: Problem with the ISO formating of 'Last matched' timestamp
#15: python traceback when RSS feed has no items
#20: An exception was thrown by the RSS update handler
v1.4.2 - 2015-11-11
#26: Labels don't stay after restart
#27: "Add torrent" on right click menu in subscription dialog gives stacktrace
v1.4.1 - 2015-10-06
#24: Adding a second feed/subscription deleted previous
v1.4.0 - 2015-09-29
- Implemented support for setting label when Label plugin is enabled
- Updated feedparser to 5.2.0
- Updated requests library to v2.7
- Change user agent used when fetching RSS feeds with requests library.
- Added option to ignore timestamps in RSS feeds.
- Added option to prefer magnet links over torrent links if both are available.
v1.3.3 - 2014-07-25
- Updated feedparser to 5.1.3
- Fix Libtorrent error when adding magnet links in Deluge 1.3.3
v1.3.2 - 2013-12-10
- Now handles RSS url's that have spaces
- Added right click option to copy a cookie
- Fix log window causing crash of Deluge.
v1.3.1 - 2013-10-06
- Fix incorrect handler in exclude regex textbox (Bart Nagel)
- Included missing file for Windows. (gtk.keysyms)
v1.3.0 - 2013-09-27
- Added new path chooser to settings.
- If an error occurs when fetching RSS feeds it should no longer stop the scheduler from running.
v1.2.1 - 2013-01-12
- Fixed bug causing running subscriptions manually to fail.
v1.2.0 - 2012-12-10
- Added new options in the subscription dialog (Bandwidth, General).
- Added support for the enclosure tag in RSS feeds.
- Using the requests library to handle redirects properly so that non-direct torrent links work.
- Added "Copy link to clipboard" button to the right click menu in the subscription panel.
- When failing to download a torrent in the dialog subscription, the page content is now shown in a message pane at the bottom.
- Removed GTK (client) dependency on libtorrent-python
- Fixed bug crashing Deluge when adding torrents
- The checkbox ("On torrent added") to enable a notification in the list of notifications for a subscription was not working.
- Tooltips were displayed on the wrong row.
v1.1.3 - 2012-10-17
- Fixed bug that caused sending emails to fail.
- The 'From email address' field value in configurations was not loaded.
- Improved verification of the config on startup. (Fix errors)
v1.1.2 - 2012-10-05
- Fixed error where ComboBox.get_active_text would return None.
- The current value in "Move completed" and "Download location" was added twice.
v1.1.1 - 2012-10-03
- Fixed import error when running YaRSS2 on daemon without gtk installed.
- feedparser library was unable to parse some timestamps.
- The order of the torrents in the torrent list in the subscription dialog was incorrect.
v1.1.0 - 2012-09-12
- Added panel for log messages.
- Added functionality to reset the last matched timestamp for subscriptions. (Options tab in subscription dialog)
- Fixed bug where RSS feeds with no proper tag for the timestamp when the torrent was published would crash YaRSS2.
- Fixed bug where the 'Published' column in matching panel for subscriptions wasn't properly populated.
- Hopefully fixed bug in GUI that could result in Deluge crashing.
v1.0.4 - 2012-06-27
- Added support for magnet links.
- Running RSS feed fetches in separate thread to avoid having the deluge daemon being busy for too long.
- Added option "Obey TTL" in RSS Feed dialog. With this checked the "Update Interval" will be updated with the TTL value of the RSS Feed.
- Added option "Download location" in subscription dialog.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to delete an email message used by subscriptions for notifications.
v1.0.3 - 2012-05-17
- When adding a RSS Feed or changing the RSS Feed update interval the RSS Feed is now properly (re)schedules with the (new) update interval. (Previously a restart of deluge was required)
- After deleting a RSS Feed it is properly stopped from running.
- Added timeout for 10 seconds on feedparser so deluge won't hang in case the server doesn't respond properly.
- "Last update" field in RSS Feeds is now updated properly.
- Added "Last matched" field in Subscriptions list with the timestamp for when the subscription last matched a torrent.
- No longer allow deleting RSS Feeds with subscriptions registered.
- Fixed issue in feedparser where '&' in torrent URLs was converted to &.
v1.0.2 - 2012-04-07
- Added mime modules for sending email (required on Windows).
v1.0.1 - 2012-04-01
- Unicode characers can now be used to search.
- Added tests to test some of the most important functionality
v1.0 - 2012-03-27
- First release
(Tested with Deluge 1.3.5)