Maser thesis LaTeX base
This base setup should work both with manual editing in your favourite text editor as well as in TeXstudio, a simple LaTeX IDE.
- Location of any special files like custom packages.
- Location of any images you want to include in your thesis
- The build output directory.
Dictionaries for Texstudio
LaTeX packages needed (Ubuntu):
- texlive-lang-european (Suport for norwegian characters)
The file texstudio.txsprofile contains the settings configured to work with the project structure.
Import the settings in Texstudio from "Options->Load Profile" or copy the file to
(before running TeXstudio).
When opening TeXstudio for the first time, navigate to tex files and open main.tex. Also, set the option "Options->Automatically Restore Session at Next Start" to have the project loaded automatically when running Texstudio.
To build and preview the result, press F1.
To add norwegian and english dictionaries:
- "Options->Configure Texstudio"
- In the General Tab, set the "Spelling Dictionary Directory" to the dictionaries directory of this project.