The deluxe hotel is located close to Dong Xuan Market, Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, and Hoan Kiem Lake. Other points of interest near this hotel include Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Calypso Grand Hotel Hanoi has a beautiful restaurant serving breakfast where you will find a selection of items to try. The rooms with the balconies and best views at the Grand Calypso Hotel, as with most boutique hotels in Hanoi, are at the front of the property. Inevitably these rooms are slightly noisier than those at the back. We recommend upgrading to the rooms with external windows as they are much loftier and brighter. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. A pillow menu, premium bedding, and cotton linens invite a good night's sleep. The private bathroom has a deep soaking bathtub and separate shower. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and the 32-inch LCD television is offered for your entertainment. Enjoy welcome amenities. A minibar and a coffee/tea maker are supplied while a microwave can be requested.
- Law on tourism no. 44/2005/QH11 on 14/6/2005.
- Law on standards and technical regulations no. 68/2006/QH11 dated 29/6/2006.
- Decree no. 92/2007/ND-CP dated 01/6/2007 of government v/v regulates in detail the implementation of some articles of Law on tourism.
- Circular no. 88/2008/TT-BVHTTDL date 30/12/2008 of Ministry of culture, sports and tourism v/v guiding the implementation Decree no. 92/2007/ND-CP dated 01/6/2007 of The government regulations detailing the implementation of some articles of Law on tourism of tourist.
- Circular no. 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL day 07/6/2011 of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism v/v to amend, supplement, replace or abolish, annul the regulations related to administrative procedures within the scope of management function of Ministry of culture, sports and tourism.
- Circular no. 19/2014/TT-BVHTTDL date 08/12/2014 of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism v/v amending and supplementing a number of article of circular no. 88/2008/TT-BVHTTDL, circular no. 17/2010/TT-BVHTTDL, circular no. 03/2013/TT-BVHTTDL.
Complimentary bottled water, a safe, and a computer are among the conveniences offered. Besides a restaurant, Calypso Grand Hotel also has a smoking area and a bar/lounge. Complimentary breakfast is included for all guests here. The extensive list of services here includes a bell boy service, a doctor on call and a translation service. Business guests visiting Hanoi will be pleased to find a business center and a secretarial service here. With 30 rooms, this lodging should have something you'll like. Your pet can come with you to this lodging. Staying here, you're welcome to use a paid airport shuttle bus and a paid area shuttle bus. Very convenient place. 24 hours food street just below the hotel. Will recommend the others friends to stay here. Will stay again when come to Hanoi again.
Source: Khach san o Hanoi