Ok, it took a while to start learning how to use Hg... hopefully I've learned enough to be able to send this. :-)
Changes in short:
* setup.py no longer imports suds so the original import client in the main suds package can be restored.
* As a bonus setup.py can not be run from any folder and not just from the folder where it is located.
* Fixed an incorrect Python version check in the unicode patch.
* Fixed reading urllib version information with Python 3.
* Fixed converting Reply & Response object's to strings (binary/unicode).
* Patch comment updates.