SMARTER USER PICKER FOR JIRA
This plugin increases recall when searching for users in JIRA. Users can be found:
- by their name, even if the query contains some typos
- by nicknames and fullnames (e.g., Mike == Michael)
- by their initials
HOW TO INSTALL THE PLUGIN
Use UPM in JIRA. The plugin is available at http://marketplace.atlassian.com/
HOW TO COMPILE AND RUN FROM THE SOURCES
You will need Atlassian SDK 4.0.
By executing "atlas-run", the plugin will be compiled and installed in an
local instance of JIRA. Access it at http://localhost:2990/
Please read the SDK documentation for further details
* Replace JIRA's user picker field.
* Performance. Currently, the plugin indexes all users for each request, and
stores the index in memory. This will not scale for large instances of JIRA with
thousands of users.
* Search by email and other user attributes.
Contact: Diego Berrueta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Source code: https://bitbucket.org/berrueta/smarter-user-picker-plugin