There is a new option for discussions which allows users to easily add references. Unfortunately, it does not really work:
- in Firefox 3.5.16 nothing happens when I click on addReference
- in an up-to-date Firefox it worked once for me and after that it did not find any articles any more.
- when a reference is found and I select it, it should be added to the text and not the link inserted into the small search box.
- If nothing is found, there should be a message for the user in the jQuery-Autocomplete-Dropdown.
Furthermore, the functionality must be better placed and layouted:
- the link is hard to find
- the input box is too small and is put over another functionality - this is not nice
Certainly, other things must be improved, but that's it for now.