Issue #2289 resolved
- The logic of reviews and comments is broken. Currently any review without rating will lead to a rating with 0 stars. In the old system this was solved through two buttons (create review and create comment) ** Solution: add a checkbox (assign rating)
- After one has created a review, the form still offers the rating, but it is inactive and has two large brackets next to it ()
- The average user rating is a question mark.
Wording and Layout
- the words comment and review are no longer used correctly. The section is called comments (must be discussion).
- The rating is not for a post but for the posts resources (bookmark, publication depending on the resource type).
- The anonymous setting is part of the visibility setting (looks like the fourth radio button) - but is actually independent from visibitliy of the discussion item.
- Whitespace is missing between a discussion-items date and the note (for private)
- The whole thing does not look much like one review-form with some additional options. the most relevant thing should be the review-textbox.