This is the 4th edition of my custom user interface. Unlike its predecessors it is divided into several addons, each handling a different aspect of the UI. The intention is to give the user more freedom as to what parts of the UI they wish to use, and to provide a higher level of compability with other addons. The core is required, while the rest are all completely optional, but work seemlessly with each other when installed.
The UI is aimed at monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080 or higher, but can be configured to function for lower resolutions using the ui scale slider in the advanced graphics options of the system menu.
How to install
Clone or download and unzip this project, then move all the folders (gUI4, gUI4_ActionBars, etc) to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ directory. That's all there is to it!
- /rl - reload the user interface
- /gui - toggles the options menu
- /glock - toggles movable frames
- /enablefade, /disablefade - toggle the fading of frames when you're resting/mounted/afk
- /setbars - set the number of bottom actionbars from 1 to 3
- /setsidebars - set the number of side actionbars from 0 to 2
- /smallbars, /bigbars - toggle the size of the actionbuttons
- /hidebinds, /showbinds - toggle the display of keybinds
- /hidenames, /shownames - toggle the display of macro names
Report bugs, suggest features, development progress
Bug reports and feature suggestions are all done through BitBucket's Issue tracker linked below.
Join the community
Support my work
Lars "Goldpaw" Norberg