+2007-10-19 scott snyder <email@example.com>
+ * Tagging RootUtils-00-00-06.
+ * RootUtils/ScanForAbstract.h: Fix typo in comments.
2007-10-16 scott snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Tagging RootUtils-00-00-05.
// This file's extension implies that it's C, but it's really -*- C++ -*-.
-// $Id: ScanForAbstract.h,v 1.
1 2007-10- 09 21:34:04 ssnyder Exp $
+// $Id: ScanForAbstract.h,v 1. 2007-10-9 ssnyder Exp $
* @file RootUtils/ScanForAbstract.h
* Then we test to see that it has the abstract property set,
* and that it has no data members.
- * On a call to
Initialize(), ScanForAbstract will scan all currently
+ * On a call to nitialize(), ScanForAbstract will scan all currently
* known classes, and patch up any `abstract' ones it finds. It will
* further hook itself into class creation, so that it will automatically
* scan any classes defined in the future.