OK I added CeylonLexer to all at top of file and changed the MGPT suffixes. I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean in the third point "add to the docstring to add the version when merging" is that something I need to do or you're just telling me you'll do that after merging this?
Guys, I don't want to sound rude, but can we please skip the 20 days delay between review? If you noticed this got started early July and we're now in October. Every time we've followed your requests for changes/updates on the same day, and we're ready to update it further if you ask us to, but can we get the new review/changes or acceptance sooner than in a month please?
We need this pull request merged before GitHub will support Ceylon on their site, and that's starting to become critical for us.
I only get a few days a month for open source reviews like this, please be patient (or send friendly pings to pocoo-libs or Georg/me directly after a week). There are no further changes required, and I've pushed to pygments-tim now. It should be in pygments-main soon.