1. Georg Brandl
  2. pygments-main
  3. Pull requests

Pull requests

#98 Merged
Repository
Deleted repository
Branch
default (1ac0be8fd826)
Repository
pygments-main
Branch
default

Bug fixes for SLexer, JagsLexer, BugsLexer, and StanLexer

Author
  1. Jeffrey Arnold
Reviewers
Description

In the original pull request, I accidentally had the BUGS extension as .bugs instead of .bug and .jags instead of .jag. Since both BUGS and JAGS use the .bug extension, I added analyse_text functions to both classes.

I also updated the SLexer mimetypes and added .Rhistory and .Rprofile to the filenames.

Comments (5)

  1. Georg Brandl repo owner

    Did you check if the test suite still runs ok after this change (the tests/examplefiles runner might choose the wrong lexer for the .bug file).