* A wrong condition broke the search feature on first page that is usually
index.rst. This issue was introduced in 1.2b1.
-* #703: When Sphinx can't decode filenames with
multibyte characters, Sphinx now
+* #703: When Sphinx can't decode filenames with characters, Sphinx now
catches UnicodeError and will continue if possible instead of raising the
* #1189: "Title underline is too short" WARNING is given when using fullwidth
characters to "Project name" on quickstart.
* #1190: Output TeX/texinfo/man filename has no basename (only extension)
- when using
multibyte characters in the "Project name" on quickstart.
+ when using characters in the "Project name" on quickstart.
* #1192: Fix escaping problem for hyperlinks in the manpage writer.
* #1193: Fix i18n: multiple link references in the same line return the same