Homepage & Binaries
What is this repository for?
- IronSeedSharp is a C#/SFML port of the GPLed source code of the original game IronSeed which is now down)
- Version v0.1 (from original v1.20.0016)
How do I get set up?
- Clone this repository and my other repository MikModSharp (https://bitbucket.org/blueachenar/mikmodsharp) to directories with the same parent
- Build MikModSharp and update its reference to point to its dll location
- Download SFML.Net from http://www.sfml-dev.org/download/sfml.net/ and extract it to the IronSeedSharp folder
- Build the solution
- Download CSFML (if your SFML.Net archive doesn't include it) from http://www.sfml-dev.org/download/csfml/ and copy "csfml-graphics-2.dll" and "csfml-window-2.dll" to either the "bin/Debug" or "bin/Release" folder accordingly
- Download the GPL IronSeed sources (available at http://ironseed.net and mirrored at http://pedrocaleiro.com/ironseedsharp/) and copy the "data" and "sound" folders to either the "bin/Debug" or "bin/Release" folder
- Run the solution and enjoy the intro :)
- The source code has minimum refactoring, it approaches the original as much as it can right now, so catching bugs is easier.
- When the full game functionality has been ported, then tests and refactoring may be done.
Original source code
Who do I talk to?
- Use the contact form at http://pedrocaleiro.com/contact-me/