* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
- * a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX and ANSI sequences
+ * a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainfuck!
:license: BSD, see LICENSE for more details.
__docformat__ = 'restructuredtext'
__license__ = 'BSD License'
__author__ = 'Georg Brandl <firstname.lastname@example.org>'
Make pygments usable as a command line utility.
from pygments.cmdline import main