This is a project to create a "living document," so to speak, for the BMLT's semantic capabilities.
It will present an interactive "worksheet" that can be used to construct a URL (or shortcode) to present alternative BMLT interfaces.
View a live demo at: http://bmlt.magshare.net/workshop/
This file is part of the Basic Meeting List Toolbox (BMLT).
Find out more at: http://bmlt.magshare.org
BMLT is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
BMLT is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this code. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Version 1.3.3 - November 11, 2017
- Added a change to the reported UA for the cURL call. Some servers' security software might have issues with the original one.
Version 1.3.2 - September 24, 2017
- Changed "escape" to "encodeURIComponent" in order to resolve issues with non-Roman character sets.
Version 1.3.1 - May 18, 2017
- Added a setting to the cURL caller to allow it to work in SSL on IIS servers.
Version 1.3.0 - May 9, 2017
- Added support for the new Coverage Area option, which includes a map display of the coverage area.
Version 1.2.1 - March 31, 2017
- The Google Maps API include needed to be SSL.
Version 1.2.0 - January 5, 2017
- Added support for the new "Ends Before" time parameter.
Version 1.1.4 - December 11, 2016
- Fixed a bug where certain fields were not being properly hidden, and certain menu values were left enabled when they should have been disabled, when the BMLT_TABLE shortcode was selected.
- Added support for the Google SAPI key in the embedded (in the Root Server) version.
Version 1.1.3 - May 2, 2016
- Tweaked the format of this README to match the rest of the projects.
- Added Doxygen documentation.
Version 1.1.2 - April 6, 2016
- The weekday boxes were not being re-shown after the table section was displayed.
Version 1.1.1 - April 4, 2016
- Fixed an issue where the specific fields list was shown for simple response. It is not actually valid, there.
Version 1.1.0 - March 29, 2016
- Added support for the new BMLT_TABLE shortcode.
Version 1.0.11 - March 27, 2016 (Happy Easter!)
- Added the block mode checkbox to the shortcode searches.
Version 1.0.10 - March 23, 2016
Version 1.0.9 - March 20, 2016
- Fixed a minor bug with the new server langs, where an invalid display could happen (Select "Server Languages" in XML or JSON, then switch to a different output type).
Version 1.0.8 - March 20, 2016
- Added the JSON version of GetServerLangs.
Version 1.0.7 - March 18, 2016
- Fixed a warning.
- Added a selection for the XML GetLangs response.
- Fixed an issue with the Root Server not having SSL honored.
Version 1.0.6 - March 13, 2016
- Adding better capability for SSL, cleaned URIs and integration with the Root Server.
Version 1.0.5 - March 5, 2016
- Tweaked the project to allow embedding in the main server.
Version 1.0.4 - September 18, 2015
- Fixed the URL/Shortcode display to better form itself around long URIs.
Version 1.0.3 - July 2, 2015
- Corrected the text describing the start times.
Version 1.0.2 - July 1, 2015
- Added a link to the documentation page.
Version 1.0 - April 24, 2015
- First official Release.
Version 1.0b3 - April 24, 2015
- Now don't display the Service body sections if only 1 Service body..
Version 1.0b2 - April 11, 2015
- This tool won't work on Root Server versions below 2.6.15. I now test for that.
Version 1.0b1 - April 11, 2015
- Oops. Forgot to add the start time/duration sections.
Version 1.0b0 - April 9, 2015
- First Beta release. No code change from 1.0a6, except that we are no longer running debug mode.
Version 1.0a6 - April 9, 2015
- Made the NOT sections XOR with the "NOT-NOT" sections.
Version 1.0a5 - April 8, 2015
- Added the "NOT" Service body section.
Version 1.0a4 - April 8, 2015
- Added the weekday header code for the BMLT_SIMPLE shortcode search results.
- Fixed an issue where the Service body and format labels were not being properly associated with their checkboxes.
- Changed the way that Service bodies are recorded in the state, with an eye towards adding "not" Service bodies (it is possible, but not not reflected in the UI).
Version 1.0a3 - April 4, 2015
- Fixed an issue with the way the field values checkboxes were set up in the meeting search fieldset. The labels were not properly hooked up to the checkboxes.
Version 1.0a2 - March 29, 2015
- Fixed an issue with the sort selection, where unsorting the first item with more than 3 items would not re-flow the sort order.
- Make the selected sort items more prominent with CSS.
- Added some styling to the basic URL entry form.
- The URL entry form now allows return-key submit.
- Prevent sort items from doing anything other than unsorting if they already have a value.
- Added a header and a basic instruction blurb.
Version 1.0a1 - March 28, 2015
- First official "feature complete" alpha.