The Bitbucket Extension
This is an extension for Mercurial that adds bb: and bb+ssh: URL schemes for accessing Bitbucket repositories, in emulation of bzr's lp: URL scheme for accessing Bazaar repositories on Launchpad.
The URL formats are:
The bb: scheme translates to an https: URL, whereas the bb+ssh: scheme translates to an ssh: URL.
- Georg Brandl and Armin Ronacher's [http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/BitbucketExtension hgbb].
- Alexander Solovyov's [http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/SchemesExtension Schemes Extension].
- Obtain a complete source tree of the Bitbucket extension, either using hg clone or by downloading and unpacking a tarball.
- Copy the bitbucketrepo directory from that tree into a directory of your choosing. (I created ~/.hgext and put it there.)
- Edit your ~/.hgrc.
- Add an [extensions] section, if there isn't one already.
- In the [extensions] section, add this line (making sure to replace this pathname with the real path to the extension):
bitbucketrepo = /path/to/bitbucketrepo