* Automatic, dynamic reloading in response to modifications to
-* The simple, but flexible, configuration language supports several of
- the most commonly needed types of data, along with interpolation of
- strings from the configuration or the system environment
+* A simple, but flexible, configuration language, supporting several
+ of the most commonly needed types of data, along with interpolation
+ of strings from the configuration or the system environment
-* Use the `import` directive to break up the configuration of a
- complex application into smaller files, or to easily share pieces of
- common configuration data across several applications.
+* Subscription-based notification of changes to configuration
+* An `import` directive allows the configuration of a complex
+ application to be split across several smaller files, or
+ configuration data to be shared across several applications.
# Configuration file format