Changes in 0.10.5.1
* Bug fix for S.Distributions.Normal.standard introduced in 0.10.5.0 (Bug #56)
Changes in 0.10.5.0
* Enthropy type class for distributions is added.
* Probability and probability density of distribution is given in
log domain too.
Changes in 0.10.4.0
* Support for versions of GHC older than 7.2 is discontinued.
* All datatypes now support 'Data.Binary' and 'GHC.Generics'.
Changes in 0.10.3.0
* Bug fixes
Changes in 0.10.2.0
* Bugs in DCT and IDCT are fixed.
* Accesors for uniform distribution are added.
* ContGen instances for all continous distribtuions are added.
* Beta distribution is added.
* Constructor for improper gamma distribtuion is added.
* Binomial distribution allows zero trials.
* Poisson distribution now accept zero parameter.
* Integer overflow in caculation of Wilcoxon-T test is fixed.
* Bug in 'ContGen' instance for normal distribution is fixed.
Changes in 0.10.1.0
* Kolmogorov-Smirnov nonparametric test added.
* Pearson chi squared test added.
* Type class for generating random variates for given distribution
* Modules 'Statistics.Math' and 'Statistics.Constants' are moved to
the @math-functions@ package. They are still available but marked
Changed in 0.10.0.1
* @dct@ and @idct@ now have type @Vector Double -> Vector Double@
Changes in 0.10.0.0
* The type classes Mean and Variance are split in two. This is
required for distributions which do not have finite variance or
* The S.Sample.KernelDensity module has been renamed, and
completely rewritten to be much more robust. The older module
oversmoothed multi-modal data. (The older module is still
available under the name S.Sample.KernelDensity.Simple).
* Histogram computation is added, in S.Sample.Histogram.
* Discrete Fourie transform is added, in S.Transform
* Root finding is added, in S.Math.RootFinding.
* The complCumulative function is added to the Distribution
class in order to accurately assess probalities P(X>x) which are
used in one-tailed tests.
* A stdDev function is added to the Variance class for
* The constructor S.Distribution.normalDistr now takes standard
deviation instead of variance as its parameter.
* A bug in S.Quantile.weightedAvg is fixed. It produced a wrong
answer if a sample contained only one element.
* Bugs in quantile estimations for chi-square and gamma distribution
* Integer overlow in mannWhitneyUCriticalValue is fixed. It
produced incorrect critical values for moderately large
samples. Something around 20 for 32-bit machines and 40 for 64-bit
* A bug in mannWhitneyUSignificant is fixed. If either sample was
larger than 20, it produced a completely incorrect answer.
* One- and two-tailed tests in S.Tests.NonParametric are selected
with sum types instead of Bool.
* Test results returned as enumeration instead of @Bool@.
* Performance improvements for Mann-Whitney U and Wilcoxon tests.
* Module @S.Tests.NonParamtric@ is split into @S.Tests.MannWhitneyU@
* sortBy is added to S.Function.
* Mean and variance for gamma distribution are fixed.
* Much faster cumulative probablity functions for Poisson and
* Better density functions for gamma and Poisson distributions.
* Student-T, Fisher-Snedecor F-distributions and Cauchy-Lorentz
distrbution are added.
* The function S.Function.create is removed. Use generateM from
the vector package instead.
* Function to perform approximate comparion of doubles is added to
* Regularized incomplete beta function and its inverse are added to