* Fixed bug in memcached replace to actually replace spaces properly.
* Fixed md5 cookie signature to use SHA-1 when available.
* Updated cookie-based session storage to use 256-bit AES-CTR mode with a
256-bit HMAC signature. Now requires PyCrypto to use for AES scheme.
+ HMAC signature. Now requires PyCrypto to use for AES scheme.
* WARNING: Moved session and cache middleware to middleware, as per the old
deprecation warnings had said was going to happen for 0.8.
* Added cookie-only session storage with RC4 ciphered encryption, requires