This README explains necessary steps to get Habitat3D up and running.
What is this repository for?
- This repository is about Habitat3D, an open source software to convert terrestrial LiDAR scans of natural environments into photorealistic meshes.
- Version 0.9
How do I get set up?
Habitat3D is written in C++ and requires the following libraries:
- Point Cloud Library (PCL v1.7.2)
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK v3.6.0)
- Qt (v4.8.7)
- BOOST (v1.58.0)
Please use the CMakeLists.txt file to compile the code. We recommend Qt Creator as an IDE.
Who do I talk to?
- Habitat3D was implemented by Benjamin Risse at the University of Edinburgh.
- For any questions / suggestions please contact email@example.com