etc.) package a checkpoint release, mainly to avoid confusing the
"public" release numbering with the long checkpoint release names.
- Here is a summary of the changes since
+ Here is a summary of the changes since .0:
CHANGED/ENHANCED EXISTING FUNCTIONALITY
+ - scons --version now prints the path to the SCons package in use
- List modifications to existing features, where the previous behavior
wouldn't actually be considered a bug
+ - CPPDEFINES containing dictionaries now work better.
+ - A problem with using implicit-cache and removing dependencies on
+ - A problem with FS Entries which are dirs and have builders
+ - Windows subprocess output should now be more reliable.
+ - The users guide and man page have various fixes.
+ - Appending to default $*FLAGS in a copied environment
+ - LaTeX scanner is improved for broken lines or embedded spaces.
- List fixes of outright bugs
+ - SCons can now generate MSVS 9.0 Projects and Solutions.
+ - MSVS Solution generation is improved.
+ - Fortran 03 is supported (preliminary)
+ - .sx files are now treated as assembly sources.
+ - site_scons/site_init.py is now treated as a proper module
+ with __doc__, __file__ and __name__.
+ - TeX command strings now work on Windows when the new dir is
+ on a different drive letter.
+ - DMD version 2 is supported (using the phobos2 library)
- List improvements that wouldn't be visible to the user in the
documentation: performance improvements (describe the circumstances
under which they would be observed), or major code cleanups
- List visible changes in the way SCons is developed
- Thanks to CURLY, LARRY, and MOE for their contributions to this release.
- Contributors are listed alphabetically by their last name.
+ for their contributions to this release.
__FILE__ __REVISION__ __DATE__ __DEVELOPER__