Simple Scrum System
- Install it as a normal django application,
- Sync your DB.
- Use it through your admin site.
Simple Scrum System is a basic Django-based Scrum-like project manager. It takes advantage of the automagic admin contrib site.
With Simple Scrum System, you can:
- add items to your backlog (including a free text area to describe them),
- evaluate and rate them with story points and assign them priority
- mark tasks as done
- see your burndown chart
Go to the admin site and select the "sss" section.
add one or as many as you want backlog items you need / want.
once you have sorted them by priority, you must select the ones you will add to your first sprint.
- 3.1. on the list page, select the checkboxes of the "n" first elements until
your sprint is "full" (i.e. your maximum velocity is reached)
- 3.2. On the dropdown combo, pick the "Assign these items to current sprint"
3.3. Click on submit. Here you are, you now have your sprint backlog ready.
Work on these features. Once they're done, mark them as done.
Once your sprint is over (i.e. all of the features are done), you'll have to:
5.1. Select the tasks on the list page, 5.2. On the dropdown combo, pick the "Unassign these items out of the current sprint" option. 5.3. Click on submit.
Repeat the step 3 as many times as possible, until all of your tasks are done.
Don't forget you have filters that'll help you to navigate through the "done / not yet done" and "current / out of current sprint" backlog elements.
In the sss/conf/settings.py file, you can adapt your sprint length. SPRINT_NORMAL_DURATION is the number of days since the start of the sprint.
Simple Scrum System is published under the terms of the WTFPL, as follows:
- DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
- Version 2, December 2004
Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <email@example.com>
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
- You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.