-Hg80 is a GUI client app for the Mercurial distributed version-control system.
-It lets you manage repositories and source files without using a command-line.
+Murky can be found at http://bitbucket.org/snej/murky/
+I wanted to go in a different direction visually and functionally, and this is the beginnings
- - Apple's Xcode tools, version 3.1+
- - MYUtilities <http://bitbucket.org/snej/myutilities/>
- *** PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! ***
- Before the first time you build, you'll need to tell Xcode where the MYUtilities sources are.
- You do this by setting up a named 'Source Tree':
- 0. Clone or download MYUtilities
- 1. Open Xcode's Preferences panel
- 2. Click the "Source Trees" icon at the top
- 3. Click the "+" button to add a new item to the list
- 4. Fill in the Setting Name as "MYUtilities",
- the Display Name also as "MYUtilities",
- and the Path as the absolute filesystem path to where you put MYUtilities.
- (Do not use a "~" (tilde) in this path! The compiler won't understand it.)
-Once you're configured, just open Hg80.xcodeproj and choose "Build".
- Copyright (c) 2008-2009, Jens Alfke <email@example.com>. All rights reserved.
+ Copyright ©2008-2009, Jens Alfke <firstname.lastname@example.org>; ©2009, Brandon Sneed <email@example.com>.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted
provided that the following conditions are met: