Results are cached between calls to the API
I've been doing some simple tests of integrating Jira and Trello using trollop an it's going really well so far.
I ran into a problem though. I'm using the Tornado web server, and I noticed that if I created a card, when I next queried the board to get its cards, the new card wasn't there.
I had a look at the source and I can see that the AJAX requests are cached in the objects' _data variable, but this doesn't explain why I would be getting the same (incorrect) results between two independent invocations of the API.
I read that the requests library does automatic connection pooling, and I wondered if that could be the problem.
I created a small example that shows the same behavior here: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e099c732c7312623b45d