Issue #6 resolved
This issue affected all OAuth integrations.
Steps to reproduce.
- Without the “api-tokens-for-jira” plugin installed, application link between Jira and confluence works (connected status)
- Installed the “api-tokens-for-jira” plugin in Jira UAT, application link between Jira and confluence got broken (network error)
- Restarted the Jira and Jira application was not able to come up.
- Removed the “api-tokens-for-jira” plugin from the list of plugins to be installed (from Jira file system)
- Able to start the Jira application and Jira-Confluence application link works fine.
- Disabling this plugin from Jira UI also results in Jira-application application link to work fine.
- Jira software @ v7.12.1 (On Premise)
- Confluence @ v6.12.0 (On Premise)