A few questions though:
- Do I assume right that Humanplayer.patch is obsolete?
- (Are you aware that a patch can cover ''multiple'' files?)
- It would be ideal if you could split the ticket in one that addresses the player movement (in a single patch) and another one that adds sounds (also in a single patch except for the `wav` files). This is the least important item in this list though; you may see [http://www.cafu.de/wiki/cppdev:submitpatches#make_atomic_patches Make atomic patches] for more details.
- Please let me know about any obsolete or stale attachments that can or should be deleted.
- `Ambient.caud` mentions otherwise unused sound shader `Sgcalarm`, please review!
- Please see my notes in [comment:3 comment 3] above.
this new things will only work with my better human movement.
Kan you please delete Humanplayer.patch? It has no use anymore.