Homework for Dia&Co by Ronan
▶️ Live app
Build a (very) primitive version of a pizza review aggregator.
- Build a webpage that accepts the name of a pizza restaurant in New York and displays the
nmost recent Yelp reviews for this restaurant, where
nis a user input. Assume
n < 10.
- The webpage should also display the average score, or number of stars, of the relevant reviews.
- Your solution should be a Rails application.
- Feel free to use any RubyGems that you deem helpful.
- Note: Yelp’s API does not support retrieving reviews, so you will have to scrape the data yourself!
- retrieval of best match to given name via Yelp API
- retrieval of 10 first reviews
- average of selected reviews
- one day caching
.envrcwith values from https://www.yelp.com/developers/v2/manage_api_keys
- go to http://localhost:3000