Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
adgar
Fixed an issue with LazyIndexes not correctly adjusting their first entry. This led to a nice refactoring and cleanup of NG version index initialization logic.
adgar
Once again reassured that LazyIndexs work. The issue was a special case that I ported over from the HG source a long, long time ago, which inserted an extra null revision at the end of lazy indices. I didn't take that special case into account when I wrote the LazyIndex, because I didn't consult the HG source while writing the LazyIndex. Hence the issue.
adgar
Discovering a couple issues with LazyIndex, and am once again disabling it. However, I've fixed a couple bugs regarding the handling of the [] operator. I believe I've fixed the issue in question, but I'll need to test more before re-enabling LazyIndex.
adgar
Fixed a corner-case with string parsing from servers.
adgar
Fixed issue that prevented some clones/updates. Forgot to force checking of existence when initiating lazy indexes.
adgar
branch merging in command-specs
adgar
Added two specs for the hg-copy command.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
merging in command-spec data
Branches
command-specs
adgar
added the copy spec, tweaking the command, tweaked the helper to only spec HG commands.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
Added init specs. Cleaned up the helper. Fixed a bug in the addremove spec. Cleaned up some code in init/templates. Added a version spec.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
branches command is API-compliant.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
API-compliant lookup of revision info
Branches
command-specs
adgar
branch merge bringing in latest changes from upstream.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
Updated the way commands are loaded in the specs
Branches
command-specs
adgar
More specs for addremove: make sure it adds through the staging area.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
More specs for addremove - specs the announcement of added/removed files.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
cleaned up the update spec to not require order for output. Update support method to use #size instead of #length.
Branches
command-specs
adgar
added an addremove spec
Branches
command-specs
adgar
fixed bitbucket issue #5. Improper setting of default pull path when cloning.
adgar
Cleaning up use of the link_rev function.
adgar
Updated dir_state with a small check for paths: makes cloning work for the official amp directory. It's a bit of a hack for now. Group tap.
adgar
updated logic to automatically update during a clone unless asked not to
adgar
Removed a useless function from revlog that we took straight from hg's source ---------------- Removed another useless method from revlogs that we took straight frmo hg... meh why did I port blindly? ---------------- Another useless method removed ---------------- Removed old debug statements in revlog.rb
adgar
Tons of cleaning - trying to remove useless namespace dereferences scattered everywhere
adgar
Lots of cleanup regarding revlog code. Moved some "support" functions to proper places inside the index class, and gave IndexEntry the "true_offset" method. Proper placement of responsibilities there. Same with "get_version" going into the index class. These are all remnants of the mercurial's not-so-OO design.
adgar
Minor updates to index/revlog.
adgar
removed unused revlog method
adgar
Added a LazyIndex subclass, as well as some test cases to make sure it does lazy things. It avoids reading in entire index files if they are greater than 125kb in size and not inline. No idea if this is how HG does it but it seems OK to me for now.
adgar
Setting up code to use a LazyIndex of my own creation. Cleaning up the index code.
adgar
Cleaning up index code - refactored out code to read 1 entry from an NG-format revlog.
  1. Prev
  2. Next