Commits

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
adgar
Removed useless 4-line partial, inserted it into the diff template
adgar
Extracted the file browser rendering logic out of the templates and into a helper method. (fancy http server)
adgar
Refactoring a bit of digest code to not use side-effects
adgar
Documentation addition
adgar
Removed insane overload of Hash#[] and used #grep instead.
adgar
I noticed I could use the special form of inject to simplify sums
adgar
Added more documentation for http server
adgar
Fixed yardoc notation across the entire repo. Apparently someone (probably myself) kept on doing '@option [Type] opts' instead of '@option opts [Type]'. It's fixed now.
adgar
More documentation of the http server
adgar
Commenting the fancy http server, removing untidy/useless things
adgar
commenting one of our least commented files.
adgar
cleanup krew
adgar
Modified http_server, simplifying the logic that prohibits setting the storage type more than once.
adgar
Removed tons of unused, untested, unverified server code. It can be rewritten if need be.
adgar
Fixed bitbucket issue #7. Removed files show up as removed in diffs.
adgar
Updates to the help system.
adgar
Cleaning up the ampfile
adgar
Fixed a bug, re-enabling the 'template' Kernel-level method that allows easy template creation.
adgar
made actual vcs_dir methods instead of auto-generated ones, for clarity.
adgar
Made saving the staging area an explicit action. Made sure all callers of staging area update actions take that into account.
adgar
Re-ordering the close/dirstate write was an error. It has been corrected.
adgar
Added a Support.binary_mode method to simplify the Ruby 1.9 ASCII-8BIT logic sprinkled throughout the code.
adgar
Comment cleanup
adgar
Re-arranged the journal closing so that the dirstate write happens after closing it.
adgar
Couple of notes and cleanups in the commit command.
adgar
Updated commit logic so one cannot make an empty commit by specifying an unmodified file's name.
adgar
Added some logic so you can pass in directories to the commit command.
adgar
Added a missing check for unknown manifest entries during verification. This was from the HG source, but I forgot to add it.
adgar
Added two tests to cover the index bug I ran into, whereby first entries were not adjusted to remove the revlog header.
adgar
Cleaned up some small typos/silliness in the verification code.
  1. Prev
  2. Next