- Updated to use Django 1.3's class-based views. Fixes #10. Thanks Andrés Reyes Monge and Ales Zabala Alava.
- Django versions prior to 1.3 are no longer tested or supported.
- add support for djangoembed as well as django-oembed.
- add support for multiple pages of Vimeo results via ADMINFILES_VIMEO_PAGES setting (defaults to 1).
- add as template override keyword option
- add render_upload filter
- add YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo browsers
- add OEmbed support
- add translation hooks and Polish translation: thanks Ludwik Trammer!
- add support for linking full set of mime-type icons from stdicon.com.
- make the JS reference-insertion options configurable.
- BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE: default rendering template is now adminfiles/render/default.html instead of adminfiles/render.html. Image-specific rendering should override adminfiles/render/image/default.html instead of testing upload.is_image in default template.
- add per-mime-type template rendering
- upgrade to jQuery 1.4
- fix bug where YouTube and Flickr links showed up even when disabled.
- add sync_upload_refs command
- fix over-eager escaping in render_uploads template tag.
- slugs for non-image files are inserted.
- fix setup.py package_data so media and templates are installed from sdist.
- fix setup.py so tests package is not installed.
- initial release as django-adminfiles
- added docs and test suite
- added reference parsing & rendering, template filter, signal handling