- Added Spanish translation. Thanks Andrés Reyes Monge.
- Updated to use Django 1.3's class-based views. Fixes #10. Thanks Andrés Reyes Monge and Ales Zabala Alava.
- Django versions prior to 1.3 are no longer tested or supported.
- Added support for djangoembed as well as django-oembed.
- Added support for multiple pages of Vimeo results via ADMINFILES_VIMEO_PAGES setting (defaults to 1).
- Added German translation. Thanks Jannis Leidel.
- Added as template override keyword option
- Added render_upload filter
- Added YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo browsers
- Added OEmbed support
- Added translation hooks and Polish translation: thanks Ludwik Trammer!
- Added support for linking full set of mime-type icons from stdicon.com.
- Made the JS reference-insertion options configurable.
- BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE: default rendering template is now adminfiles/render/default.html instead of adminfiles/render.html. Image-specific rendering should override adminfiles/render/image/default.html instead of testing upload.is_image in default template.
- Added per-mime-type template rendering
- Upgraded to jQuery 1.4
- Fixed bug where YouTube and Flickr links showed up even when disabled.
- Added sync_upload_refs command
- Fixed over-eager escaping in render_uploads template tag.
- Fixed insertion of slugs for non-image files.
- Fixed setup.py package_data so media and templates are installed from sdist.
- Fixed setup.py so tests package is not installed.
- Initial release as django-adminfiles
- Added docs and test suite
- Added reference parsing & rendering, template filter, signal handling