+ * BACKWARDS-INCOMPATIBLE: Drop support for Django 1.0 - 1.2; Python 2.4 and 2.5.
* Deprecate ``localeurl_future`` tag library, always use new url tag syntax.
* Try importing ``patterns, url`` first from ``django.conf.urls``; use
``django.conf.urls.defaults`` only as Django 1.3 fallback. Fixes #36.
- * Drop support for Django 1.1 and 1.2.
* Don't try to parse referrer if not present. Fixes #33. Thanks Simon Luijk.
* Add support for a session-stored locale fallback. Thanks Sylvain Fourmanoit
for report and draft patch, and Alex Marandon for adding tests. Fixes #23.
* Make language-code matching case-insensitive, per RFC. Thanks torgeilo for
- * Drop support for Django 1.0 and Python 2.4.
* Fix issue with non-ASCII characters in URLs. Thanks Chris Adams.
Release 1.5: (2011-08-24)