- Fix calling create() on a RelatedManager that subclasses a dynamic PassThroughManager. Thanks SeiryuZ for the report. Fixes GH-24.
- Add workaround for https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/16855 in InheritanceQuerySet to avoid overriding prior calls to select_related(). Thanks ivirabyan.
- Added support for arbitrary levels of model inheritance in InheritanceManager. Thanks ivirabyan. (This feature only works in Django 1.6+ due to https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/16572).
- Added ModelTracker for tracking field changes between model saves.
- Moved primary development from Bitbucket to GitHub. Bitbucket mirror will continue to receive updates; Bitbucket issue tracker will be closed once all issues tracked in it are resolved.
- Removed deprecated ChoiceEnum, InheritanceCastModel, InheritanceCastManager, and manager_from.
- Fixed pickling of PassThroughManager. Thanks Rinat Shigapov.
- Set use_for_related_fields = True on QueryManager.
- Added __len__ method to Choices. Thanks Ryan Kaskel and James Oakley.
- Fixed InheritanceQuerySet on Django 1.5. Thanks Javier García Sogo.
- Updated AutoCreatedField, AutoLastModifiedField, MonitorField, and TimeFramedModel to use django.utils.timezone.now on Django 1.4. Thanks Donald Stufft.
- Fixed annotation of InheritanceQuerysets. Thanks Jeff Elmore and Facundo Gaich.
- Dropped support for Python 2.5 and Django 1.1. Both are no longer supported even for security fixes, and should not be used.
- Added PassThroughManager.for_queryset_class(), which fixes use of PassThroughManager with related fields. Thanks Ryan Kaskel for report and fix.
- Added InheritanceManager.get_subclass(). Thanks smacker.
- Fixed using SplitField on an abstract base model.
- Fixed issue
#8, adding use_for_related_fields = True to InheritanceManager.
- Added PassThroughManager. Thanks Paul McLanahan.
- Added pending-deprecation warnings for InheritanceCastModel, manager_from, and Django 1.1 support. Removed documentation for the deprecated utilities. Bumped ChoiceEnum from pending-deprecation to deprecation.
- Fixed issue
#6, bug with InheritanceManager and descriptor fields (e.g. FileField). Thanks zyegfryed for the fix and sayane for tests.
- updated SplitField to define get_prep_value rather than get_db_prep_value. This avoids deprecation warnings on Django trunk/1.3, but makes SplitField incompatible with Django versions prior to 1.2.
- added InheritanceManager, a better approach to selecting subclass instances for Django 1.2+. Thanks Jeff Elmore.
- added InheritanceCastManager and InheritanceCastQuerySet, to allow bulk casting of a queryset to child types. Thanks Gregor Müllegger.
- added manager_from (thanks George Sakkis)
- added StatusField, MonitorField, TimeFramedModel, and StatusModel (thanks Jannis Leidel)
- deprecated ChoiceEnum and replaced with Choices
- added SplitField
- added ChoiceEnum
- added South support for custom model fields
- Added QueryManager