I have a bunch of radio streams that I adapted from an online list I found. I got them into RT by using regex to make a properly formatted XML file.
I like trying different streams, finding ones I like. All these streams are nicely categorized, but some of them unfortunately no longer exist.
Here is one that's gone: http://22.214.171.124:6104/listen.pls
When I try to connect to that (non-existent) stream, RT just hangs. If I have the Configure Radios dialog open, it too becomes non-responsive.
This is not a complaint, exactly. Just letting you know what's happening.
I frickin' LOVE RadioTray! I love it, it makes my life better, it is tiny and efficient and does it's one thing very, very well.
I'm wondering if there might be a way to avoid the hang, though.
Thanks, and much aloha!
(I'm on Arch, btw.)